Terms and Conditions
All content of the website VinosOnline is owned by Colstoun Group Pty Ltd ABN: 20 136 868 007. Colstoun Group is trading as VinosOnline and referred to in this document as “us”,“we” or “our”. The Liquor Licence number is NSW LIQP770010138. “You” refers to the person who is the user of the site/server VinosOnline.
Please read the following terms and conditions before using the site.
"It is againt the laws to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years”
1. Terms and conditions can be amended at any time and will take effect immediately after initial postings. We will post a notice on the home page should this happen. Your use of the site will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions applying to VinosOnline.
2. Use of VinosOnline is for personal use only and content must not be used for any commercial purpose including use of photo images, content, logos etc. No part can be reproduced or sold or copied for commercial use.
3. We can at any time suspend, remove or terminate your account with us if we suspect you have been involved in any conduct or action that is fraudulent, damaging to the website or server.
4. You must not use software or any device that will compromise the integrity of the service.
5. All transactions are in Australian dollars and our products are sold within Australian only (excludes Australian Islands located in international waters). The liquor licence is governed by NSW laws and we are governed by Australian Federal and State laws. We will also be unable to deliver to dry areas as designated by the Australian government.
6. VinosOnline support and encourage responsible consumption of alcohol. We strongly encourage you to enjoy our wines in moderation and preferably among good friends!
7. You must be over 18 years of age to order from our website and accept delivery. It is against the law to purchase any alcohol if under the age of 18 or for someone who is. There are penalties imposed for breaking the law. If we suffer any damages as a result of a minor purchasing or receiving alcohol through the site, we may seek compensation through legal action.
8. When ordering from VinosOnline you must not be undischarged bankrupt. It a company, must not be under any type of insolvency.
Club del Vino (Wine Club):
9. Membership to the Club del Vino is voluntary and acceptance is at our absolute discretion.
10. Membership is non- transferrable.
11. You must not share or disclose your password with third parties.
12. You must provide accurate information and maintain your details updated as needed, for example if changing your address or telephone number.
13. You can close your account at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Registration is voluntary and will not oblige you to purchase any of our products.
15. Membership is free.
16. We will notify you of
A) Sales confirmation
B) Copy of invoice if applicable
C) Confirmation of delivery
D) We will send newsletters, promotional material unless you specify that you do not wish to receive this in the registration form.
E) At our absolute discretion we may either refuse membership to the Club del Vino or use of the site.
17. All sale prices are GST inclusive unless stated otherwise. Prices are listed as per bottle unless specified otherwise. Minimum order is twelve bottles of the same wine unless it is listed as a six bottle pack. Only mixed cases will hold a variety of different wines and cannot be substituted for other varieties by the customer. The price of delivery is an extra cost to the buyer and not included in the price of the product.
18. VinosOnline may cancel any orders that have been confirmed if a price is erroneously listed. A price refund will be made if charged to the credit card or your account.
19. Product availability is based on stocks available. If the stock runs out, VinosOnline can offer a substitute wine but only if acceptable to you.
20. Delivery time is Monday to Friday, normal business hours. Deliveries must be signed off by an adult over the age of 18. The courier can ask to see a valid identification to confirm the age of the person. If no one is available at the nominated location a card will be left but there could be an additional charge. Please contact our customer service number on 1300 488 171 if you have any questions.
Delivery is usually within 3 to 4 days within a city metropolitan region and 4-7 days if delivered to a regional country area. Please note that deliveries to some remote country areas maybe delivered to the local post office.
21. We may use either our nominated courier company or Australia Post to deliver to certain areas.
22. We will endeavor to maintain consistency with labels published on the website, however the vineyard may change their label at any time without prior notice. This will not affect the quality of the wine.
23. Order will not be deemed as complete until payment has been received and cleared through the nominated financial institution. We have elected to use Paypal as the payment gateway.
24. Wines and any products sold from the website remain the property of VinosOnline until payment is made by the buyer.
25. We will employ the latest technology such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Securepay to protect your credit card information on the payment gateway, however we will not be made responsible for any direct or indirect losses including liabilities, damages, costs, expenses resulting from a credit card that has been used in a fraudulent or unauthorized manner.